Whether through our 30-Day Worry-Free Guarantee or through our Warranty, both described above, you can only make returns as follows:
- Before requesting an RMA, please contact our Customer Support Team by clicking on the Contact Us link at www.sphericam.com. We’re often able to solve the problem quickly via email.
- If we’re unable to solve your problem via email, request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from Sphericam Customer Support.
- If our Customer Support Team determines that you are within your 30-Day Worry-Free Guarantee or that your problem qualifies under Warranty coverage, you will be issued an RMA number.
- Package Products along with a copy of the RMA form.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the box and send it to the appropriate address based on your specific location.
Please do not hand-deliver your product to the addresses provided, even if you are local. These locations are not set up to receive visitors.